Community post

Discussion

TTC after Tubal Reversal

Hey ladies, My name is Jessica, 36yo, have 3 beautiful kids from my previous marriage ages 18, 13 and 10. 1 girl and 2boys. After many yrs of being alone i decided to start dating again and 2 yrs ago found the love of my life and remarried. After the birth of my youngest i had a tubal ligation done. I immediately regretted it. Fast forward to today, my SO doesnt have any kids so i had a tubal reversal on March 2, 2016. Doctor says i have an excellent chance at becoming pregant again since i was left with long enough tubes measuring 7.5 and 5.

Today i just started my first cycle since after the surgery and i am super excited to start my journey in trying to conceive hopefully a baby girl ( or a boy, as long as its healthy)

Wondering if theres any ladies out there TTC after a reversal and what your experience has been like.

Best of luck to everyone trying for a baby.

User Image

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi l had a Tubal Reversal done after my fourth child thinking l was done, but as l like to change my mind as we do l had the reversal done nearly 3 years after having my youngest son. I had a miscarriage after that but l was on Clomid, not sure if that had anything to do with it, anyway l also have one tube, reason is blockage in the other, had a HSG done but no success, then December of 2015 l FINALLY gave birth 2 my 5 child. My husband's 51 & l'm 44 so there were plenty of odds against us but as u can tell we kicked their butt :), Hoping u & your new Husband success on this exciting journey & any questions pls feel free 2 ask but last thing is pls b patient & don't make it a chore have fun ????

8 years ago

I loved the outcome of your story! Congrats! I am honestly so happy to hear that you were able to conceive and give birth to a healthy baby! Yes I must admit I'm quite anxious. I don't want to take away the "fun" from the whole process and make it anymore stressful than what it is. I heard stress and anxiety can put a damper on your fertility. I just feel so ready! Thank you for your well wishes, as I wish the best to you and your family! :-)

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm new to this but i had my reversal surgery 03/22/2016. AF came right on time for April but only lasted 3 days, worse pain ever. Now that our heal time is good, and our DR gave us an all clear to ttc. Have I mentioned that i'm 39 and have 4 children from a previous marriage and my SO does not have any children of his own, but considers and treats my children like his own.

8 years ago

Hello my names Aracelys I was wondering how is going because I just had my TR on April 22 am Soooo happy.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo