Community post

Discussion

15dpo spotting and bfn

Hi I'm 15dpo and I'm worried because I'm never late....I've just been spotting when I wipe myself but really nothing at all just like a spot I have a little bit of white mucus and stretchy mucus with it....I had cramps about 4 days before my periodvwas to start which I thought was a little weird and then the day before it was due had a little bit of bad cramping I thought it was on its way but then nothing I have had 4 negative pregnancy tests so far so I guess my question is it too late for me to still be pregnant???

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Could it be just your period? I am not to sure but i think implantation bleeding starts a couple of days before your period but i am not an expert. Maybe wait another few days and if nothing changes take another test. Good luck x

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo