Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies been busy with work lately which has been helping me with the tww so far lol I think I'm about 8dpo now not having any symptoms really but I'm trying not to read into every symptom this month so it's less of a let down if af decides to show her ugly face again. . Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone and sending lots of baby dust

8 years ago

Good Morning!

Well, I'm super confused LOL nothing new with this journey. So I'm either 11dpo or 7 dpo. according to FF AF is due today....... no sign or symptom of her. Temps are on a SSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW curve up. I think Like Demi, I'm actually due for AF on Monday or tuesday. I took a test today BFN. which is pretty much what I expected. I'm guessing either way its to early, but FF told me I could test today. I"m slightly suprised, I look like a teemager, acne breakout, which usually doesnt happen until AF. Got Some uncomfy feelings and my neck is super sore and headaches (but its been that way since 2013). Other than that and some food sensitivity I've got nadda. The hubs is out of town till Tuesday, so I"m running around with my son like a crazy person this weekend. Yay me.

How are the rest of you lovely ladies doing?

Anyone who charts, if you get a second, would you take a look at mine and let me know what you think........ yes I am trying to make myself crazy! HAPPY FRIDAY ALL

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww Sarah! I think we are both due around the same time. I don't use FF so I wouldn't any help there. Sorry :( Don't make yourself crazy but then again, that is why we have this group lol!

My breast heaviness is non existent today but they look huge. No bloating at all unlike yesterday which was crazy. Still no cramping yet which is very weird for me. I usually have a cramp, twinge and or stab my entire 2ww and this time, nothing. I want to test soooo bad but I am trying to wait till Monday if af is a no show. If I breakdown and test I will let you girls know!

User Image

8 years ago

LOL, I just went back to FF. I'm stalking my own chart, it has however changed. and is now telling me 3 more days till test. Demi we are due to test the same day. Thankfully with the little mans schedule this weekend I wont have time to test.

I had some super crazy dreams about faint positive tests. had some wierd stuff going on with cm and been getting super dizzy. thats all new to me.I'm hoping to start seeing some increases in bbt the next couple of days.

the dreams really have me messed up, not in a bad or depressed way just an impatient way. the next couple of days are gonna be sooooooo long. thanksfully I'm going to be very busy the next couple of days!

Happy Friday Ladies!

User Image

LOL, I just went back to FF. I'm stalking my own chart, it has however changed. and is now telling me 3 more days till test. Demi we are due to test the same day. Thankfully with the little mans schedule this weekend I wont have time to test.

I had some super crazy dreams about faint positive tests. had some wierd stuff going on with cm and been getting super dizzy. thats all new to me.I'm hoping to start seeing some increases in bbt the next couple of days.

the dreams really have me messed up, not in a bad or depressed way just an impatient way. the next couple of days are gonna be sooooooo long. thanksfully I'm going to be very busy the next couple of days!

Happy Friday Ladies!

User Image

demibee - thanks for the encouraging words!
Sk - Thanks for the encouraging words. So far I am using clear blue advance fertility monitor and pre-seed. if you have any suggestions please share them! hoping you get a BFP!

I woke up this morning to AF, 1 day earlier than my expected date for AF. Once I woke up I noticed my breast tenderness was gone. I'm so bummed. Not to mention I ruined so many tests, I knew I shouldn't have been testing everyday but I couldn't handle the wait. I think it's time to bite the bullet and see a fertility center. I have already done my testing ( i'm clean) but DH needs to give his donation still. Here's hoping for a 2017 baby, good luck to all you ladies on dpo days, sending babydust your way!

8 years ago

Rkhan have you had luck with the clear blue? Is it the digital one? For some reason I've had bad luck with the opk's and they have given me false positives so I'm not even exactly sure when I ovulated lol but my donor came the whole week of my fertile window so I'm hoping it worked this time. Haven't had much symptoms other than a sudden onset of nausea just now and a dull stabbing ache in my LLQ of my tummy :/

Has anyone else had problems with opks?

8 years ago

Babydoll- I have been using the digital monitor for the past 3 months. This past month I got a normal reading with 4 high fertility days and 2 peak days. I noticed on the peak days I had egg-white mucous. So we have been trying to do bd from the high fertility days till the 2nd day of peak. I think it's accurate especially since my cycle is irregular it gives me some indication since I don't ovulate till cd24. Wishing you best of luck!

8 years ago

Babydoll- I have been using the digital monitor for the past 3 months. This past month I got a normal reading with 4 high fertility days and 2 peak days. I noticed on the peak days I had egg-white mucous. So we have been trying to do bd from the high fertility days till the 2nd day of peak. I think it's accurate especially since my cycle is irregular it gives me some indication since I don't ovulate till cd24. Wishing you best of luck!

8 years ago

Morning girls!

I tested this morning and it was bfn. Af is due Monday so we will see what happens then.

Have a great day girls!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo