Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

How is everyone doing today? I'm in a better mood today! LOL, I still think I'm out, temps have droped by .2 each day. Fertility friend says I'm due for AF on Friday.

Got all the lovely PMS symptoms too, lower back ache, acne, upset tummy. We've got a really busy weekend. but I've already got my book for some R&R with my heat pack on Sunday night :)

Hows everyone else doing in their wait?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,
Went to post here so many times and it wouldn't post???? I've been here but not able to join in, so frustrating. Sorry ladies I didn't desert you!!

Sk. If you ovulated on CD16 and bd on CD17 then you are indeed still in the running. The day after ovulation is still considered a "peak" time as that is when the egg is fertilized. Always try to bd for 2-3 days after ovulation to try increase your chances. Your still in with a chance Could the temp dip be your body trying to implant? Just a thought.

Demi. Fingers crossed this is your month I didn't get ant symptoms with my ds either until I was due on and got the cramps without the bleed. When are you going to test?
Has piper still got the puppy breath? I love that smell, want a puppy now too!

Afm. I'm 5dpo and no symptoms past from constantly errect and sore nipples. I'm on progesterone cream this month and think that is responsible but wth?? I have to wear plasters over them around my 5yr old son so he doesn't notice.
How's everyone else? I'm about to paste this so I can keep trying.

7 years ago

Sarah! I'm glad you are in a better mood. Remember nothing is final until af arrives!

Kerzie! Glad to see you! When I read about your sore nipples, I said "ouch!" I've never had sore nipples as a symptom but I can imagine how that may feel! Yes she still has puppy breath and is so spoiled. I can't go anywhere without her crying for me. I tried to post a picture but I couldn't. I love her to pieces!

Yesterday, I had a headache and I noted it but I think it was just from me staring at the computer so much yesterday. It really didn't feel like a PMS headache. Today, I'm still symptomless and af is due in 5 days. No breast tenderness or heaviness, no bloated feeling, no gas, no cramps, no nothing. I think it's going to hit me the day before like a runaway train but at the same time hoping she doesn't show. I really didn't follow my "schedule" this month that's why I counted myself out early. I'll test if I'm a no show on Monday.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you girls!

User Image

7 years ago

Morning girls!

I woke up this morning to some breast heaviness-fullness and some bloating. Still no cramping and I'm due in 4 days! I will keep you posted!

Have a great day!

User Image

7 years ago

YAY! Kerzie Welcome back!

I have no clue whats going on with me, and at this point I'm just rolling with the punches :) LOL unless someone has any advice on my chart, slight increase today .02 on temp, so still above coverline, but thats what happened last month the day before AF, which would be an early af for me, as I"m not due till the 18th.

Demibee, sounds like we are due the same day this month! Piper sounds so cute! I just sent my hubs a text picture of a puppy told him I've decided we need a dog, but since our schedules dont allow for one, I'm going to quit my job and be a stay at home dog mom.

Kerzie: all I can say is OUCH! mine feel a little full, but nothing painful. You have my sympathies. Yikes!

Afm: I am either 10dpo or 6dpo depending on which chart we look at.... Fun right! I broke and took a test with SMU today BFN.
I didnt really expect anything different. I'm moody as all get out and cant keep my eyes open to save my life. Some cramps but thats about it. I'd claim headaches, but given that I've had some type of headache for the last 3years, it really isnt anything new.

I super excited for the very busy weekend we've got. The hubs is going out of town, so my son and I are road tripping for a baseball tournament this weekend. Hoping him and I can have some fun..... anyone have fun car ideas (remember I'm driving) we've got about a 2 hour drive each way both Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you ladies have a great day!

User Image

Lol! Stay at home dog mom sounds really good right about now! I sure wish I was home right now. I must have yawn about a million times and still yawning. It's so beautiful outside but I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep till the weekend lol!

Hmm...I don't know any driving games Sarah. I'm really bad at things like that lol! "I spy" "20 questions" That's all I got.

Hope you ladies are having wonderful day!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am new here. I am 12 dpo and so far have only seen BFN. We have been ttc for 4 months now and I have around a 40 day cycle. We are trying for our 1st. I am getting a bit discouraged since my HPT are coming out BFN every day that I use my FMU. I am so happy to have found this forum to hear others stories.

Since my BD I have been experiencing really bad fatigue, horrible breast tenderness and bloating that haven't gone away. I'm really hoping for a BFP. I'm guessing is it normal that I am still getting a BFN? I am supposedly suppose to get a visit from AF on Saturday but I'm not completely certain if my LPL is 14 days.

Nice to meet you ladies!

7 years ago

I find that knitting or crochet gets my mine off off the waiting

7 years ago

Hey ladies welcome to the group!

Rkhan528 don't get discouraged everyone is different! I've discovered when your looking you'll always find something. The biggest thing I try to remind myself is that a lot of symptoms are the same as pms.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. What methods are you using?

Headed to bed ladies can't keep my eyes open anymore.

User Image

Welcome Rk and Angel! Sending you ladies &
Have a good Friday!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo