Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 292 Replies | Last Page

hey Ladies:

Fruit-loop glad to hear you have a plan, still keeping fingers crossed for you for either situation!

Demibee: I'm in the same boat, Counting myself out as well. the BBT chart thing has been sporadic at best as I'm trying to change my hours at work, so I have to change when I'm testing. Been having problems with OPK's. and the Hubs and I have just been off on our schedules. Trying not to get to bummed out. Still have a glimmer of hope, but not enough for me to even symptom spot. So I'll just keep up with the routine and hope for a better outcome next cycle. I'm still running my opks, becuase it looked as though I had a positive on Sunday, by Monday afternoon, it was barely faint. I took another this morning that was super dark (same color it was Monday am). So Im frustrated to say the least.

In good News congrats to Dmonique who got her !

Kerzie? Lalou? Chaitz? Babydoll?

Hope everyone has a great day! Good luck to those in the window or coming up on it.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm in my fertile window so hopefully this month works I'm gonna try and not get my hopes up for the upcoming tww this time tho keep your fingers crossed for me and good luck and plenty of baby dust to all you ladies

8 years ago

So I thought af started afte my run this afternoon but it was only 3-4 drops and nothing since. I don't know what's going on
Just editing to add that it has in fact stsrted so I'm out this month

8 years ago

Morning Ladies!

well 4 dpo today trying to stay busy and no think about it, YEAH RIGHT LOL!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well!

Fruitloop started af, I know, anyone else got updates?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls!

Piper has been really keeping me busy! I'm 5dpo but no symptoms that I've noticed. Piper has been doing a good job occupying my time. Sorry I haven't posted a picture but I will. Hope everything is good with you girls!

User Image

7 years ago

Morning Demibee we are the same dpo! I hrar ya been really busy to a lot going on. My mom is here now so trying to be sly about the charting. The hubs and I are off today for a state bowling tournament!

You ladies have a fabulous weekend!

User Image

Hey girls!

8dpo and not one symptom thus far. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I've been really occupied with Piper so maybe I just haven't been paying attention. When I found out I was pregnant with my son, I didn't have not one symptom until I confirmed my pregnancy. Maybe I will get that lucky again. How are you girls?

Have a great day!
in

User Image

7 years ago

Hey Demibee..... I think I'm still 8dpo, CTP just gave me a different ovulation date so I'm not sure. Little bit of a vent going on here...... I'm being moody and emotional this week.....

So I logged in my temps today. CTP is saying ovulation was actually CD16.... which would currently put my 4dpo....My temps have dropped 3 days in a row... from 98.46, missed a day, 98.29, to today whick is 98.07. I'm thinking I'm out. I'm already starting to feel PMS, Af is due in 6 or 7 days. bloated with pressure i swear i feel like my stomach is going to bust open. like a balloon thats gotten to much air. So if I'm only 4dpo then I'm deff out this month cause we dtd on cd 10 cd11 and cd17. LOL you wouldnt think this would be that complicated.

I've been really moody and just kinda down this week, like the glass is definitely half empty and so if its half empty why not just empty the dang thing? totally a pessimist right now. Thats not like me. Gah, My own head is making me crazy. I HATE being moody, cause then I dwell and it just gets worse.

I hope you all are having a better day/week than me. I've got my fingers crossed for all of you

User Image

Awww Sarah :( Our bodies do the weirdest things when we want them to stay on a path and stick to it. No lefts or rights just straight lol! I hope you start having a better day and week.

User Image

7 years ago

thanks! I know its bound to happen, its just been a rough week all the way around......... and its only tuesday! Have a great day.....

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo