Community post

Discussion

6DPO and going crazy, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to all of this, but have become a stalker. 6dpo today, had a .4 temp spike this morning. Trying not to read to much into it. Anyone else in the TWW due around 03/24. This is worse than waiting for christmas I think!

User Image

292 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hey there! I'm in my "fertile days" and my left ovary has been giving me quite the stabs today. My ovulation date is the 4th but if I'm having OV pains now then it maybe earlier. Hope you girls are doing well! Glad you're feeling better Sarah.

User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm kinda new to this. I'm hoping for the best as it's hard to organize since I'm using a donor. I'm 7dpo today and took a cheapy known it would be neg and it was. Going to keep testing and temping every morning until af. Hoping it works as the stress of the tww is incredible
Gl to you all

8 years ago

Good morning ladies so I used my cbfm today and I'm supposedly ovulating the day after my period!?!? It seems kinda early doesn't it? I'm confused lol

8 years ago

Baby doll check out my chart. I had the temp dip and pos opk two days after my period ended cd8. I kept charting and got another pos opk and temp dip at CD12 followed by a proper spike so I know I ovulated cd12. Might be just a false start like I had.

8 years ago

Welcome Fruit Loop! I'm in the same boat as this is all new to me.

lalou any updates?

Demibee: Started my window today... maybe yesterday depending on which app I go with. how is everything looking for you?

chaitz? any news?

chicimoroe: Have you confirmed?

Started my OPK's. They are SOOOOOO frustrating, babydoll and fruit loop I'm sure you can agree. Had a temp dip this morning, not sure if I'm suppose to see it go down anymore before O, however the OPK today was negative. but then I never got a postive with them last month so i'm already stressing about it. I bought the cheapies off of amazon..... of course if forgot the CB digital ones. I'll retest when i get home tonight. Anyone have any luck with the One Step tests off of Amazon? this whole thing gets super frustrating. trying to figure out, look at your body, look at charts, look at history, look through symptoms. My right side is getting tender again. twingy. happens every month at this time. Hubs and I are thinking about making a dr. appointment. I have a long history of endometreosis and ovarian cysts. I'm wondering if the fact that I ALWAYS twinge on the right side is more cysts. Don't know if I want the answer to this. Think I'm getting ahead of myself though. LOL its Friday!

Kerzie: hitting your window too?

here's hoping we all get our

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies so I tested again this morning and got a solid happy face, I'm so confused cuz I just got a positive on Friday I'm starting to think I got a bad batch of tests. Has this happened to anyone before?

8 years ago

this morning. babydoll: I had the exact opposite last month, all bfn on opk's.
Any of you ladies on FB want to connect?
Demibee: still waiting for the pic of Piper! How are you doing, TWW start yet?

Kerzie: Did you hit your window yet?

Chaitz, lalou? whats going on? No news from you guys I'm on the edge of my seat!

Fruit-loop? Any more tests? Whats your LP ? fingers crossed for you.

Chichimonroe: Did you test again? whats the scoop?
DMonique: how are you looking?

I got a BFP on my OPK last night, temp is still a little low this morning, 97.19. Watching everything like a hawk. The pos opk last night surprised me, retested again first thing this morning and while not positive, still a very strong line. I'm super excited for the TWW to begin. LOL someone please remind me I said that in about a week! I dont know why but feeling extremely upbeat and positive this month.

Good Luck Ladies!

User Image

Hey ladies! I'll post a pic on my profile.

I didn't really do much this cycle. I'm already counting myself out. Good luck to ladies in this tww!

User Image

8 years ago

Skpheonix I took a test this morning at 13dpo and it was negative. I'm getting lots of pms cramping this morning as well. Temp is still up but we will see.
I'm Working things out with my donor for possible times to come out the month so I'm not too disappointed if the witch shows

8 years ago

hey Ladies:

Fruit-loop glad to hear you have a plan, still keeping fingers crossed for you for either situation!

Demibee: I'm in the same boat, Counting myself out as well. the BBT chart thing has been sporadic at best as I'm trying to change my hours at work, so I have to change when I'm testing. Been having problems with OPK's. and the Hubs and I have just been off on our schedules. Trying not to get to bummed out. Still have a glimmer of hope, but not enough for me to even symptom spot. So I'll just keep up with the routine and hope for a better outcome next cycle. I'm still running my opks, becuase it looked as though I had a positive on Sunday, by Monday afternoon, it was barely faint. I took another this morning that was super dark (same color it was Monday am). So Im frustrated to say the least.

In good News congrats to Dmonique who got her !

Kerzie? Lalou? Chaitz? Babydoll?

Hope everyone has a great day! Good luck to those in the window or coming up on it.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo