Community post

Discussion

Advice needed :)

Hi guys, im a newbie. I have two children aged 3 and 5. Im not trying for another baby (but would love to) but have had alot of pregnancy symptoms this cycle so have now re-started my obsession with ttc and asking advice of lovely ladies like you :)
My last period started on 8th August. My next period is due on 5th Sep. My partner and I had sex on 13th August, which might have been just before ovulation but again am unsure. My period is due on around 5th september. For the last 11 days i have been experiencing typical early pregnancy symptoms which could have been ovulation symptoms but cant be sure due to irregular periods. I have had an increased amount of pale and sticky discharge, which has now lessened, feeling sicky on and off, weeing more, cramps/twinges down below every day( most recent have been twinges on the right side), boobs are bigger and nipples are sensitive and mood has been up and down. I dont normally get all these things during my cycle but then maybe i do but i dont usually notice??! Over the last few days when i have wiped my discharge has been v v slightly pale brown, then there was a tiny spot of blood and then this afternoon there was brown dishcharge, could this be implantation bleeding or the start of my period???
Even though my period is not due for over a week i stupidly used a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative sad Did i test too early?? I dont want to spend a fortune on loads of tests when i might not even be pregnant...Last night i suddenly felt really sick and it last an our or so. This morning i wiped and there was a little pink blood there and my wee was cloudy. I wonder if its my af coming.... :(
Any advice welcome

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hi im just reading this... i would like to know what is your progress? were you pregnant?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo