Community post

Discussion

2nd month of trying for boy

Hello I'm new here!!!:) any who I have been trying 2 months now for my second baby! Hoping for a boy realllllllllly badly! But whatever comes I'll still love the same!:) this month I ovulated on March 8th and we even used the baking soda trick where you inject a little baking soda in the vagina (weirddddddd I know!) Just not close to the cervix and then wait an hour and bed with partner and after lay down with pillow under back to keep sperm inside for 15 minutes. So hoping for my positve in a few days! Has anyone ever used the baking soda trick? I've read tons of women who swear by it! 50 percent women use it to even concieve, the other 50 percent use it to cause an alkaline habitat for the male sperm to thrive in since girl sperm like acid not alkaline!:) I know I seem despirate but my family hasn't had any boys, just girls, girls ,girls! Which makes me want a boy even more!

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Also how many of you ladies have been trying for second baby?

8 years ago • Post starter

i'm ttcing my fourth baby and hoping for a girl after 3 boys i'm doing the girl diet the negative ions the moon phases and timing bd with lime douches to make it all acidic i have 2 ebooks on gender swaying that i love tons of info

8 years ago

That's awesome! For me, girls are way to easy to concieve!:/ still love theme the same but I truly do want a boy haha! My husband does too badly! I'm glad I'm not the only desperate one!!! Also, put a wooden spoon under your bed with a pink ribbon under your pillow! Funny but I heard it was another girl trick lol!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I just did that with my last cycle. I'm now 5 dpo. Hoping for a BFP in a week or so. I really want a boy after having two girls
Did it work for you?

7 years ago

So I'm 14dpo with a BFN.
I too did the baking soda trick this month. I have two girls and want a boy really bad. I was tracking my ovulation with opk. We also held out for a week prior to ovulation.
Really hoping this is our month.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo