Community post

Discussion

Chemical again?

Hey, this will be my first topic ever contributed... I read on these sites all of the time for guidance and they have helped greatly, now I need more guidance. My partner and I were not ttc, but in the beginning of November last year we got a positive test. We were scared and uncertain but willing to make all of the meckssary adjustments to make it work. I had a chemical miscarriage on my birthday, 7 days later. So sad!

This helped us grow closer and we decided if it happened, and we got pregnant again... We would be more than happy... We were ready this time. I got pregnant the next cycle, never had a period... And this time miscarried at 5 weeks... Much more painful and traumatizing.. Mainly because we had grown so close to the idea, attached. My partner was devistated and took it so hard.

Well one cycle went by and here I am again, positive test, very faint.. But because of my cycles being confused... I can't even determine when my ovulation date occurred.

Either way, I am obsessing.. I am testing way too often... And I am already prepared for the worst. I've been having dull period like cramps for the last 3 days and as I've tested, it seems as though the line is becoming more faint... Like its disappearing. I'm so depressed. I'm going for blood work tomorrow morning.... To see my levels... I just don't understand why this happens to me. I've been tested for everything, that might have caused the other two... But nothing, I'm healthy.

Anyone know why this could be happening? I'm just so confused. It makes me want to give up. ????

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I've had two early M/Cs as well. It can be very disappointing, but most people go on to have healthy pregnancies after having losses... so keep trying! I had a talk with my doctor about my first M/C and he monitored me closely on the next pregnancy that also ended in M/C. We found that my Hcg levels were incredibly low and were not rising as he expected from the beginning, and that my progesterone never ticked up... I have been placed on progesterone pills (which I took them wrong), so I don't know when it will happen again, but at least we now have a plan of action.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo