Community post

Discussion

Ode Not to Test

After several chemical pregnancies, my heart has been broken. But still, I move forward; creating a â??betterâ?? plan each month to increase my chances for a successful pregnancy. Much of the development of better plans has been educating myself; about my body, about symptoms, methods and the process.
I have also made a decision to keep the devastation to a minimal this time around. I plan not to test until at least one week after the last day of my â??would beâ?? AF. Both of my chemical pregnancies occurred in this time frame; so not knowing I think would be easier than a letdown. Now, IF only I can keep my self-control during this long wait!
My recent obsession has been googlingâ?¦googling everything! I am in between jobs right now and this has not been good for my â??Self Controlâ??. Anyways, I just wanted to share my symptoms. Here to hoping for a BFP; and one that doesnâ??t disappear!
CD 1-4 AF
CD5 BD: At home Insemination with Minimal Sperm, Watery CM, Melatonin for sleep
6: Watery CM, Dizziness and gassy. Melatonin, CoQ10 and Prenatal
7: Creamy CM
8: Sticky CM, Heartburn
9: No Symptoms
10: Watery CM
11: No Symptoms
12-14 Fertile Days CD 13: BD, Watery CM, At home insemination with moderate amount of sperm and Preseed. CD14: watery CM
15 Ovulation: BD, At home insemination with minimal sperm and Preseed , Eggwhite CM, Increased sex drive
1DPO: Eggwhite CM, Increased sex drive, Ovulation pain
2DPO: Drinking
3DPO BD, Hangover, Dry CM
4DPO: Headache, Heartburn, Dizziness
5DPO: Headache, Dizziness, Nausea
6DPO: Creamy CM, Increased BBT, Dizziness, Nausea, Headache, fatigue
7DPO: Creamy CM, Increased BBT, Right lower side twinges, increased cravings, sneezing
8DPO: Holy gassy!, low back pain, crampy, constipation, stomach making crazy noises, dizziness, blurred vision

Somewhere in there food started tasting horrible! Donâ??t get me wrong, Iâ??m still eating (and starving even after I just ate) but can only seem to consume foods Iâ??m really craving without the aversions.
So anyways, hereâ??s to the TWW for all of us. Fertility Friend recommends that I test on Sept 9th. Thatâ??s so far away! *Baby Dust!*

Becky 25 & Dave 30 TTC Baby #1 2 Losses

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! Thanks for sharing your story! I had a chemical pregnancy.... I can't imagine having several... I'm so sorry you had to go through that. . It's hard! We've been trying for 7 months for our first baby... Fertility friends suggests I test September 5th. Ugh.. The waiting. I'm currently 11 dpo... Ahh.... I will be thinking of you! Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo