Community post

Discussion

Seeking DPO Buddy(ies)

Today I am currently 4 DPO, O on 8/25 & I am currently in my TWW window. Feeling anxious, annoyed, and getting my hopes up. It sucks when I get my hopes up because I do not want a BFN. I get discouraged when I see that BFN. UGHHH. Anyone want to share a story with me?

MOTHER OF 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN: ADIEL AIDAN AGE 5 AUGUST 14, 2009 SOPHIA EVELYN AGE 3 JUNE 11,2011 ENAGED TO FIANCE MICHAEL JUNE 14,2014 TTC #3 TO ALL TTC MUCH

10 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

hi :) il join you :) am only 7dpo so we can be anxious together lol!!
The 2ww is horrible isn't it! wish we could find out straight away, either way will do so that we can either be happy or move on to the next month!! I'm having symptoms.. which I'm thinking is too early.. But THIS month it's not all my head and I'm going to get my bfp!! how long have you been trying? Xx

9 years ago

I have been trying since last month. I too have it in my head that I am going to get a BFP. I'm just so anxious. I am 5 DPO today. This TWW has me anxious. I already have a 5 year old son and a 3 year old daughter but I am trying for my 3rd, no specific gender. I tried actually from July to august and I'd I don't get a BFP I will be trying august to september.

MOTHER OF 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN: ADIEL AIDAN AGE 5 AUGUST 14, 2009 SOPHIA EVELYN AGE 3 JUNE 11,2011 ENAGED TO FIANCE MICHAEL JUNE 14,2014 TTC #3 TO ALL TTC MUCH

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello I will join.....I have been trying for about 3 cycles now and have had a negative since ......I ha've a 5 year old and have had 2 miscarriages since so yeah I'm really hopeing to get a positive prego test.......I am 7 days past ovo so we shall see.....I also hate the 2 week wait.....

9 years ago

FIRST OFF, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. HOPE YOU GET THAT BFP. WE ALL DESERVE IT. DO YOU HAVE A BOY OR GIRL?

I'll join in. I am 4dpo. I am on the other side of the fence as we are hoping for a BFN. We already have 3 children, but after a recent incident of getting carried away, there is a possibility of baby #4. I would love any babies I am blessed with, it's just that the timing isn't so great. So, I am quite anxious. With the possibility comes the day dreaming. My brain says it wants a BFN, but my heart says it wants a BFP because the only way we would have another child is if it were an oops. Our 3 boys are a handful!

Symptoms. I have been nauseated nearly nonstop for 2 days. Don't feel like eating as it makes me want to hurl... unless it's ice cream. HAHA. I feel bloated, heavy, and like I could pop. I actually said to myself last night without thinking "man, I feel 9 months pregnant" because it was that feeling I get at the end where I just feel so stretched out. Oh, and I took a nap yesterday, which I never do. I slept way way late this morning, again, never do.

This 2ww is torture with it's unknown!

9 years ago

MamaToMyBabies too funny. and hey i dont blame you but 4 kids would be a lot. but all children are a blessing. this tww is torture. like we want to know already. and i have had all those symptoms. if i wasnt busy through out the dat i would sleep too. lol. god i wish!! that was my favorite part abot being pregnant and all the ice cream i want..

I am currently a SAHM, just started looking for a job. Timing, right?! LOL Plus, I have clinically diagnosed OCD, so I take a subject and run it into the ground with obsessive thoughts :( SO, I have been sitting here all day stewing and obsessing. If it weren't raining, I would have gotten out of the house to not think about it. Me and pinterest have been BFFs today with my searching for ways to tell hubby if I am (he knows that it's a possibility and we are in this unknown waiting game together, but I want to do something fun if I am. like.. oops, we did it again!) and all of the cute things that come with new babies. I ordered my tests from amazon today and they will be here wednesday. My goal is to hold out and not test until at least the following monday, though.

9 years ago

What I plan to do since my fiance is Italian is make pasta and put a index card taped to a jar of prego sauce so it says we're prego! Lmao.

I'm thinking something more like this shirt

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56435801550631891/

It's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant.

LOL

9 years ago

Lmfao. That is too funny. I love it.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo