Community post

Discussion

Is there a chance I am pregnant?

We have been trying for a few years and well its always a bit sad when my period comes. Anyway, I started bleeding a few day earlier then usual (this is weird as I always start on time every month). It was somewhat heavy but it only lasted a bit over a day. I always thought implantation bleeding was light (this was still period like) but I always last 5 days, so this caught my attention. My mother said that with one of her kids she bled heavily for a few before my period. So, for some women it can be heavy. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Before I bled my appetite increased and my breasts were sore. I have had some cramping in my lower stomach but no bleeding since that day. I will admit I am really nervous to test. Is there a change I might be pregnant or no because the bleeding was heavy? I am scared of being disappointed. I ask that you please be nice in answering me, I have been called an idiot for not testing yet and told I am just crazy (my family) so, I am a bit shy about this subject now. I know I should test and I will but I am scared of it being negative, I will test just trying to talk myself up to it. Thank you for your answers and being kind.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Its suppose to read that my mother said she bled heavily for a few days before she knew she was pregnant, its not suppose to say before my period the way it does. Sorry for the error.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello! I don't know whether or not you could be pregnant. I also hate to test for fear of negatives but I have found that once I test and get a negative I'm able to sulk for awhile then get back on the right mind set. Maybe just test for peace of mind or wait a few more days. Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo