Community post

Discussion

did anyone get a bfp at before their period was due?

Iv been TTC our 2nd child for 5 months... Each month I think I'm having symptoms but I think it's been my thyroid. I recently found out I have over active thyroid

I'm now 6dpo, and having bouts of nausea, and tingling cramps either side. I'm bloated and have lost my appetite. I'm having the most vivid bizarre dreams 3 nights in a row, before that I can't remember having a dream like these for at least 6-12 months!!! I have extreme headaches and yesterday I had the most foul taste in my mouth! my boobs are really heavy but the achiness is behind my noob rather than around my nipples!

I read this could be symptoms of progesterone but I have never had this before. Does higher amounts of progesterone indicate actual conception? I also read that early symptoms can I indicate twins? my partner has 12 year old twins and my nan was also a twin?

has anyone had these symptoms and got their bfp early? X

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi just wondering did u get ur bfp x ive got a bfp 11dpo with my second and have been having symptoms since 4/5dpo this cycle decided to test got a super faint line 10dpo . Af not due till tomorrow x got bfp on clearblue digital yedyerday :-) bit shocked as only did the deed twice this month Thought I was seeing things at first x me and dh so pleased xxx

9 years ago

Hi :)

Congratulations! Bet you both are so happy!
I didn't get my bfp.. And now onto the next cycle booo.. Bk in the 2ww at 3dpo! X

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo