Community post

Discussion

TMI - Pee smells like Ham

Sorry for such a weird topic, but I didn't know who else to ask before I try to make a dr's appointment on Monday. I was not initially trying to get pregnant because I am in school, but if I am, my fiance and I couldn't be any happier. I was on antibiotics for 2 weeks because I had a severe reaction to the flu vaccine. During this time, I had severe breakthrough bleeding for 5 days (starting Oct. 24). I continued my bc, but when it was time for my period - I had nothing. So, I tested and got a neg. HPT. I decided to be on the safe side and not continue my bc until I had a period. Now, it is Nov 26, still no period - still negative HPT.

I realize my hormones simply may be out of wack because of being so sick last month, but I would think by now I'd be back to normal. I noticed the past two days that my urine has a strong odor and realized it is similar to ham. Do you think its possible I am pregnant and have a UTI that is keeping it from showing up on the HPT? Is that possible?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

And, by the way - I do not have any usual symptoms of a UTI. When I get them, they are very painful... so I am doubtful that I have a UTI.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo