Community post

Discussion

HCG levels - Normal? Twins? What were yours?

Hi ladies,
so my beta test results from yesterday, at exactly 6 weeks pregnant, were 23,942. I'm really happy to see that number after a miscarriage last fall! But wondering, what were your numbers? Singleton? Twins? I have another beta test tomorrow as well. Can't wait to get those results! So let's hear 'em, girls. :D

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

UPDATE: They canceled my second beta test since the numbers looked so good, and instead I'm scheduled for an ultrasound March 28th, Monday.

8 years ago • Post starter

Update: Just one in there! I'm 8 weeks along, had my ultrasound yesterday, and saw the little jellybean. :) Nice, healthy 160 beats per minute heart rate.

8 years ago • Post starter

I went for a blood test at 19 dpo and my HCG level was at 5,791. They said that was very high but i didn't need a second one cause I was obviously pregnant but i was also curious for twin #'s ! I get an ultrasound May 4th!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo