Community post

Discussion

Ovulating 2 times in 1 month??

I use OPK's and I got positives on CD 18 and again on CD 21. (The OPK's were negative in between.)

How is this possible?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hmmm... are you sure you're reading the OPKs properly? They are so hard to read sometimes and depending on the brand it can be even harder!

LH is the hormone that sets it off, and there is a surge of that just prior to ovulation... maybe you had a surge and it wasn't enough to produce an egg so your body had a second go? That is a terrible answer I'm sorry but it's a strange phenomenon!

I hope you DID ovulate twice!! How fabulous! Good luck!

9 years ago

It is like Jodie said you can get the surge more than once in a month but you will only ovulate once. If you track your bbt you will be able to know when you did actually ovulate

9 years ago

Thanks for your replies. I use 2 different OPK's, one regular kind and one digital. The digital is Clearblue and it is either a smiley or no smiley. They were BOTH positive the second time, but the first time only the digital was positive. Now it is a day after the second one and they are both still positive. My doctor thinks the second surge was the real one.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo