Community post

Discussion

IUI success for MFI

I recently went through my first IUI for MFI 08/21/2014. My husband's count was the highest it's been thus far at 5 mil motile. This has been a LONG road for us as we started TTC in March of 2011. We have NOT had one single pregnancy. I have a child from a previous marriage. January of 2014 he was diagnosed with testicular cancer which resulted in a removal of one testicle. My RE says my body is perfect for conception and carrying a pregnancy. I had 5 mature follicles 2 days before IUI and received trigger shot that night. Has anyone ever got a BFP from IUI that suffered with male factor infertility? Please share!

Meds were 100 mg clomid CD3-7; Bravelle injection CD9; Ovidrel CD14; IUI CD16

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Good luck dear. we have MFI too but my obg said no for iui this cycle, sigh...she only gave me clomid. hopefully you will get your bfp soon. keep us updated

9 years ago

Thank you. I take progesterone test today and only 1 week left before I can POAS.

9 years ago • Post starter

IUI #1 failed. AF came today :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo