Community post

Discussion

CM during tww

I am 5 dpo. would like to discuss Cm during your tww. I am having milky CM. i have the what to expect before your expecting book and have been going by it. it says that if you have the milky CM the whole time after O to excpect to pass the pregnancy test. i am having that and would like to compare with other ttc women. this is my 2nd month of ttc so this is all new to me. anyone else have the milky CM and get a pos?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there, I am 4 dpo and I had similar to you today where I had CM but it was more watery and with pink looking blood in it so not sure what that means really but apparently its what happens after ovulation so?? :-/ books are brilliant for advice etc but sometimes one book can say different to another and it can confuse which is why they say not to rly on them.....on the internet really haha! this is my first month of ttc and I have been comparing with others too :) im gona wait until im past my due date for period and then test. with my other periods I have only had back ache and that's been the day before af and the day after. but this week I feel horrible, out of sorts and weird. I feel pregnant but think its just my mind playing tricks :( xx

User Image

9 years ago

i am still having the thick white cm. i am three days away from two weeks late now. and keep getting neg tests. i would really like to know if i am.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo