Community post

Discussion

Anxious! Impatient!

Bolded TextItalicized Text I have been trying since last month to get pregnant with my 3rd child. I had so much going on I couldn't concentrate nor could my fiance. So this month we are trying again since last month was no success. This month I really feel pregnant. I been cramping and bloated, and moving bowels. (sorry TMI) But I am just so anxious impatient waiting for this TWW to be over.

MOTHER OF 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN: ADIEL AIDAN AGE 5 AUGUST 14, 2009 SOPHIA EVELYN AGE 3 JUNE 11,2011 ENAGED TO FIANCE MICHAEL JUNE 14,2014 TTC #3 TO ALL TTC MUCH

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes, the tww wait is the pits. I'm in it with you. I'm at 7dpo. How far along are you?

9 years ago

I am actually 2 DPO. But the wait is horrible. I am anxious and impatient. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday for blood work. I have been cramping the way I did with my 2nd when I conceived her.

MOTHER OF 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN: ADIEL AIDAN AGE 5 AUGUST 14, 2009 SOPHIA EVELYN AGE 3 JUNE 11,2011 ENAGED TO FIANCE MICHAEL JUNE 14,2014 TTC #3 TO ALL TTC MUCH

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo