Community post

Discussion

HEDD December 3,2016....buddies?

Anyone want to wait out this TWW with me? I'm on cycle day 19 and 1 DPO. I will start progesterone in 2 days at 3 DPO. I'm eating pineapple core from 1-5 DPO. This was my first cycle temping and I got a very clear temp rise this morning..YAY! I just got my order of this cycles tests. I have 50 ICs and 8 Frers. I may be a POAS addict ????
Anywho..good luck to all that join me! Many prayers we all get extra sticky beans!

A+T=M and T TTC #3 since 2/2012 User Image

7 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hello i am counting down as well. I am 2 dpo and the wait is slower than waiting for Christmas when I was a kid lol.

8 years ago

Good luck! When are you testing

A+T=M and T TTC #3 since 2/2012 User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Today is 1 DPO for me...

8 years ago

6DPO today. first cycle after D&C 2 months ago. baby dust to all

8 years ago

Hey all! Right there with you 5dpo for me today! I'm so antsy...... lol trying not to read to many symptoms on ...... day! Good Luck Ladies! When is everyone testing?

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm at 4dpo today and very impatient! We've been trying for more than a year and I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism last month. we're trying with renewed hope this cycle and it makes me even more anxious!!

Goodluck to you guys!!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

I'm 8dpo and the wait is torture I keep POAS getting BFN I want a BFP darn it ????

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo