Community post

Discussion

Clomid

I'm 3dpo from my second round of clomid (150mg). I monitor ovulation by Watching CM and OPKs. Last month I took 100mg of clomid for the first time. My progesterone level prior to clomid was 0.5 and after clomid went up to 7.5, but dr said it needs to be at least to 10 to confirm O so he upped my prescription to 150mg. The past three days since my positive O test I've had mild cramping and twingy feelings in my ovaries. Has anyone else had this? It makes me feel hopeful that something positive is going on in there! My husband and I have been trying every other day. Would love to hear other peoples opinions and stories!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! I am on *suspected* 8DPO with my second round of clomid!

My first round, progesterone was 7 so my doc prescribed a higher dose too. The second time around (which is this cycle for me) I definitely felt what you are feeling: a twinge in a specific side! I really DO think that was ovulation, because I had only had little twinges like that when I was a teenager! I am feeling very hopeful too.

Good luck to you and watch out for the hot flashes! They really did me in.

Baby dust!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo