Community post

Discussion

LMP was Jan. 24... FAINT positives??

Needless to say, I'm getting quite worried and anxious. I'm going on 3 weeks late, but I'm still only getting BFPs. I don't have insurance, so I'll have to go to the Health Dept. I'm afraid since the lines have been so faint, that they'll dismiss me if they don't see a dark line. But I've been regular for years now, so I'm just afraid I'm pregnant, and I'm not taking care of myself the way I should be. (Nutrition, meds, etc) I'm still having TONS of symptoms! A new one this past week has been smell. EVERYTHING STINKS!!! It's crazy!!! But maybe it's all in my head. Please help me in deciding what I should do next. I keep saying, "I'll wait another week". Then when AF doesn't show, I'm still making excuses. I guess I'm just scared. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Hope you're all having a great weekend!!! :-)

Xoxo
-phoebs

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

If you think you are pregnant you should go in. They will do bloods to confirm
That you are or not. Also you should be taking prenatals just in case you are so baby is getting everything it needs. Even if you end up not being pregnant they should be able to tell you what might be going on. 3 weeks and no af when you usual are regular is cause for you to go see someone. When is the last time you tested?

8 years ago

I tested this past Monday. My sister didn't see it at first, but then my niece pointed it out to us. But it's so faint that I'm afraid if anything, it's a CP. I wasn't sure that the health dept could or would do a blood test. But if that's an option, I'll definitely do that. I need to know either way. History of cancer. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I've just had a quick peep at your tests that you have uploaded, the purple and white ones(I'm in the uk and have never seen those tests so don't know the name) they look like definite Evaps, there is no colour to the test line and the actual panel has yellowed which tells me that the test was dried out when the photo was taken, however the clear blue ones do look like faint positives, so it could be that you ovulated late.

8 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and look at my pics. I agree about the evaps 100%. The blue test definitely confused me, but with so much talk about how awful they are and how their evaps can have blue dye in them, I all but disregarded those results. With that said, I did see the line before the time limit was up, so maybe that counts for something? Lol Anywho, I've told myself that if I don't start by Monday, I'll go to the health dept and request a blood test. I just want to be taken seriously and not shrugged off as paranoid. Thanks again for your input. Have a good day!!! :-)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo