Community post

Discussion

11dpiui implantation cramps, no implantation bleeding..?

Has anyone had implantation symptoms on 11dpo (or dpiui)? I got these really strange cramps that made me jump, they were mostly behind my navel area radiating to my bladder and were like electric currents. But I haven't had ANY symptoms at all since then, today I'm 13dpiui, not even any implantation bleeding..

Comments? Thoughts? Experiences? Ideas? Suggestions? Anything?

PS. Got myself a few HPT's today (25mIU sensitivity level), would they work two days after Implantation??

Me: Hypopituitarism, slightly atrophied ovaries. DH: no issues Naturally tried: 2008 Clomid + OPKs: 2009 - 2010 FSH + timed intercourse: Sep 2011 IUI#1: October 2011 IUI#2: November 2011 IVF#1: FEbruary 2012 User ImageUser Image User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

They do say that implantation usually occurs around 7-10 dpo and your symptom is pretty close to that. :)

However, not everyone has implantation bleeding...in fact, I've read that it's only a minority of women who do actually get implantation bleeding, so I wouldn't worry that a lack thereof is an indication that you're not pg.

Sooo.....good luck!!! :)

Oh yes, and I doubt that any test will accurately pick up pregnancy at 2 dpo...no harm in trying of course, but one should probably wait a little longer to get as accurate a result as possible (if you're sensitive to negative hpt's that is.) :)

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you so much hun :) but I think I'm out this month.. Again..

Will have to wait a few months before embarking upon a third IUI...

All the best to you :)

Me: Hypopituitarism, slightly atrophied ovaries. DH: no issues Naturally tried: 2008 Clomid + OPKs: 2009 - 2010 FSH + timed intercourse: Sep 2011 IUI#1: October 2011 IUI#2: November 2011 IVF#1: FEbruary 2012 User ImageUser Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo