Community post

Discussion

Clear blue digital

Probably just having a moan and please don't shoot me for this. I get that some women open up pregnancy tests to get a "better view" but does anyone else find it frustrating seeing the posts about the clear blue digital? "The screen said negative but I opened it and there was 2 lines" there has been so many of these just lately and people always comment saying there are 2 lines regardless of whether your pregnant or not but people still do it! If the screen says negative then it's negative! That's why they created the digital, it's a simple yes your pregnant or no your not, yet people still open the test and get their hopes up seeing that 2nd line. Sorry hormonal rant over.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have only opened a negative digital just to see, what the lines looked liked. I already know that if it says negative, then it is not lying.

8 years ago

Yes but there a unite a few women out there that don't see it that way, they see a 2nd line and think maybe it's a bit too early and that it's a faint positive, thus getting their hopes up. Obviously clear blue state not to open these tests but clearly women still do it out of curiosity(perfectly reasonable) so maybe clear blue should put on the info sheets about it.

8 years ago • Post starter

I totally agree! If it says negative opening it up is not going to change that answer. Yes it may be too early but it still said negative so that's what you should go by. I just think these people are so desperate for it to say pregnant that maybe just maybe if they open it that it will change but sadly it won't. I know it's hard waiting for those two lines believe me!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo