Community post

Discussion

First Month - BFN - taking it hard

ok so just my first month trying but pretty surprised it was a BFN. Mirena out of Feb 8th. OV 24th and 25th. Did the BD a lot and today DPO 14 got AF. I am 32 and really didn't think it wouldn't stick.... I know its just the first time and I know that I shouldn't be that upset cause my body could just be re-setting after Mirena but kinda really disappointed about this. everyone I know is either pregnant or just had a baby. and baby fever is bad.... Everyone keeps asking me. BFP? BFP? BFP? makes the BFN worse.... up side - hubby is being very very sweet since I told him AF showed up. Any suggestions to get out of the BFN funk???

TTC #4 User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey girl..i can totally relate to how your feeling. I'm also 32, just had my Mirena removed in late November, and shortly after decided DH and I would ttc..as I have been pregnant before I didn't figure it would take too much time..that was several cycles ago. It's been really hard to keep a good about it all, but you know when it finally happens it will have been worth the wait..plus now you can focus on your nearing fertile window!! So get your game face on and get ready to do some serious BD'ing

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo