Community post

Discussion

Feb 2015 bubbas!!

Hi everyone I just found out I'm pregnant a few weeks ago :) after a long time of trying we finally did it. But for so long now I have worried myself sick! I think it is because when u want something badly enough for so long and nothing happens u kinda get used to the bad but now I have the good I'm only now getting used to that but am terrified of something going wrong!!

You see I have 3 dd who I love to bits and wanted one more, but after just over a year n a half I have had the worst luck ever!! I have had 2mc and was in a horrible car accident which resulted in another loss. Then when things kinda look up I find out my sister I a pregnant . I was gutted but happy for her to. Only to later rush her to hospital. Turns out her baby was in the tube and was still alive so she had to get emergancy operation to remove baby and her tube! Now I did feel horrible for her!

So with this pregnancy I fell and broke my ankle just 4 months after car accident and all healed then that :( but baby was fine thank goodness!

So I finally went for my 12 scan only to find out I'm having twins!! Omg!!
I laughed the whole time they tried to scan me properly but couldn't ( oops) I was in total shock !! And sooo excited.not only that they said I might be triplets!!! But they couldn't see so I have to wait for my next scan!

Ok now I was terrified! They said I will have another scan every month and a check up :$ but also I'm low risk because it's faternal twins and a lot of other stuff they said totaly went over my head!! I'm now 15 weeks and I scared myself so much that u git a fetal heart doppler to hear the heartbeats which helped sooo much since I'm the bad luck queen! ;)

So has anyone got any advice when it comes to the twin thing??? Love any!!! Thank you xxxxxxxx

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Reach out to the local mothers of multiple organization if there is one in the area. It has helped my mom a lot.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo