Community post

Discussion

need advice

I just really need advice on what I should do. My husband and I have been married for what will be a year in oct. We always said that once we gi married we wouldn't "not try" for a baby. We did this for a few months with no luck and somehow life happened and I ended up getting the nexplanon implant. For the past few months I have had awful baby fever, it's honestly all I can think about. I know right now isn't the most ideal time for a baby (I'm in grad school) but it feels right and I know I could make it work. Money is a little tight but it's there, we make close to 100000 combined and I'm not concerned about that. I know of money is something that worries mu husband. What scares me is when I asked him tonight when he wants kids he said 3.5-4.5 years. I know I can't wait that long!!!! I'm honestly sitting here planning on getting this stupid implant out. I hate it!!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sounds like you two need to have another serious conversation about your future with children and hopefully you can compromise on a timeframe. Hopefully in your case he decides he wants to start trying before 3 years from now :) Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo