Community post

Discussion

March 2016 IUI/IVF

Here we go ladies! Baby dust to all and can't wait for positive news from EVERYONE this month regardless of what it is!! XOXO

63 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

I've moved over here to follow along, though I am not sure what is next for us. Sorry I've dropped off recently; I tried to take a break from worrying about ttc since the doc told us there's literally nothing to do but wait for the next cycle right now. We're currently still waiting for the cysts to go down and af to start again. If I had regular cycles, she'd be due Friday, but that won't happen. I'm to call on the 18th if/when nothing has happened.

I've been watching all of your posts though! I'm glad to hear everyone seems to be doing alright in working with whatever stage in which you find yourselves!

I also have a consult on Monday the 14th to talk about the plan for the next cycle. The doc has apparently written that we'll do another hybrid cycle, even though they said we'd only try one that way and the last one clearly didn't work out. I'm hoping to get some answers on that. I'm going to press for injections only since they said we were moving to injections in order to have more control and we still didn't have success on reaching that happy medium of stimulation with the hybrid cycle of clomid + injections. I'm also going to ask about big leagues, because it's looking like it's getting closer to that time now that we've been working with the RE for over a year with nothing to show.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

8 years ago

Good luck girls !!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

I'll just be cheering you on this month because we're not starting IVF until June.

2moms - Good luck with your consult. I hope you are able to come up with a good plan that works for both you and your doctor.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Good Luck!!

8 years ago

My best wishes for a month full of great news!

As I have just read the Feb board, I want to say that I am so happy to hear success stories and girls talking about deliveries and having healthy babies! It gives me so strength! Shan, Lshrader and Basia, you are so great being still here and give us hope!

Babypath, it is nice you are close to the next cycle! Fingers crossed for more of great quality eggs!

2moms, I hope next try comes quickly!

Margie, I hope the great luck for you and everything comes as you wish!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Thought I'd check back in. My cycle has returned today since my miscarriage exactly 1 month ago. Same thing happened my first miscarriage so at least I'm consistent. Lol. We were going to jump right into our 2nd iui this month but my husband couldn't get to the clinic before my cycle started and can't go until April. With the clinic 3 hours away and him needing 6 weeks notice to take a day off it can be difficult. So this month we'll be trying the old-fashion way as I like to call it lol and if I don't get pregnant we'll do iui next month.

8 years ago

Thanks for starting the March board.

March will be a good month for us ladies, I have a good feeling!

I am just waiting for my body to naturally ovulate. Five days later I will be doing a FET. I suspect ovulation will be rather soon, maybe today or tomorrow. I can have long cycles, as this is already CD 17.

Trying to stay positive... just keep believing, just keep believing (a la Dori).

C'mon March!!!

8 years ago

Keth, good to hear from you! I hope you are feeling well and those precious babies are busy inside growing and getting bigger!

Basia, same for you! How's little Sebastian doing? Ready to make his appearance yet!?

Chaffins!!! News update is needed here! As you can of course! :)

Jf, I'm glad you can giggle at your body's consistancy! :). These times are hard enough but when you can smile at even the oddest things, it has to do your body good. Good luck on natural baby making this month!! Have fun with it hehe

Bens, keep us posted! I've read so many things on FETs since I know we'll be doing one after this next banking cycle. I hope this is your time girl!! FX for you!

Miss seeing loads of activity on here but I know sometimes these days are hard to get through let alone discuss them but still love to hear from each of you on how you're doing!

We got our official baseline date...April 5! Since we are banking, we are one of the last to "begin" this cycles process, but I'm ok with that. I truly feel that God has had his hand in this and is helping in ways we may or may not understand. If He feels it's our time to be blessed again, we will be. So I'm trying so hard to stay upbeat and PATIENT from here on out. :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

We are a little quieter recently. I know I'm guilty here!

Babypath- April 5 is so close! FX for you! Being patient is so challenging through this process

Bens- hoping O day comes soon

Jfmolo- have fun trying the old fashioned way haha

afm- great consult today with the doc who actually listens (thank goodness). We're doing one more IUI this cycle (whenever it is) with just follistim. At the same time, we're getting started on the work for the "big leagues." We're putting our deposit down and doing the additional blood work and meetings. If we are successful with this IUI we'll get our $1500 back, so that's nice! She suggested doing a screen scan today too since I was already there, found one very minor cyst but it's small enough that she's not worried about it. She said the lining is thick so she wants to see if I start af on my own. If not, they'll prescribe progestrone to induce on Monday. So, here's hoping the final IUI try works, but if not at least we have a plan and we are on to IVF.

8 years ago

Hey ladies, at the beginning of this cycle I was placed on letrozole 5mg and 200Follistim CD 3-7. On day 8 I had an appt where my right ovary had a leader of 7mm and my left had a leader of 10. so as it is today I am on cycle day 10 and I had an appointment; which went okay so at this point feeling a bit optimistic. I now have a total of 6 eggs, 4 growing, no longer on letrozole but continuing on follistim 200ui/day. My right now has 4 growing sizes, 8, 9.3, 10.4 and 11.9 and my right has two sizes 10.4 and 12.5. My levels are ... soso, my RE says it is still early but if things flow right then I should be somewhat mature come Wed (hopefully 16mm or more) and maybe inseminate Friday or Saturday.. Fx and tons of baby dust to you all!!!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo