Community post

Discussion

10dpo Tested Today

So I've had symptoms all they way up until 9dpo. Which was yesterday. I didn't have much to take note of except for abdominal pain and mild breast soreness. I was a bit skeptical about even testing at all today due to the decrease in symptoms yesterday though this morning I had mild cramping and had a bout of nausea. I did test today just to see. I got what was expected which was a BFN. I still have 4 more days until AF so now I'm just waiting and if she doesn't show I will test again on Sunday.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I got BFN this morning at 10dpo as well hoping in the morning I will get a vvfp trying to stay positive I've had so many symptoms and just feel like this is it. Good luck and baby dust.

8 years ago

11dpo today and all i have is cramping in my right and left side and sharp pains that come and go since ovulation day. Pains that shoot through my boobs and very mild nausea. I'm skeptical but AF due in 3days so I'm gonna wait it out.

+ User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo