Community post

Discussion

OPK QUESTION

Is it possible to get LH surge after O? If ovulation is over this means I shouldn't get anymore positives OPK'S tests... Right?
I had 8 positives O tests this cycle and was trying to figure out when I Ovulated. I'm 14DPO I'm guessing, 3 days late and still test

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

When you say you had 8 positive tests, what test did you use? Remember that a faint line for an OPK doesn't count as "positive." I've been using both Wondfo and Clear Blue Advanced Digital. I'm at CD 11 and while I've seen a faint pink line on the Wondfo, no clear positive yet... and CBAD gave me the blank circle on CD 7 & 8, flashing smiley on CD 9, 10 & 11.

Last cycle, I got the flashing smiley for 8 days straight but never got the "peak" solid smiley... so that's why I'm using Wondfo too... and also trying to test in the afternoon/evening as well as FMU just to see what happens.

To answer your question, "Is it possible to get LH surge after O?" I would imagine that anything is possible because the human body can do crazy things that don't follow the norm... but I would expect it to be very uncommon.

I know how frustrating the "unknown" is... and 3 days past AF would surely drive me crazy, even though I've been a week late before and that was when I wasn't having sex! Hugs to you... hopefully you'll get the BFP soon. :)

Married my 1st love 2-13-16! Our Story, Chapter 1 - Love & Marriage http://www.theknot.com/us/allijon2016 Hoping to write chapter 2 soon!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo