Community post

Discussion

I'm Late! Where's My BFP?

Hi All!
I definitely need some insight. I am 23 and have been TTC for 5 months. I always have a 32 day cycle, but i ovulate late between 8-10 days (but I think it was 8 due to cramps - know this from ovulation test strips). Today I am 2 days late (which I am always right on time) and still get BFN! I know they say it's impossible to get pregnant if your luteal phase is that short, but my period is late so I am hopeful. I have been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms, from cramps to back pain to wicked fatigue. Any thoughts? Would definitely love some support from others going through the same thing!
Thanks

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

wanted to say I have my fingers crossed for you I tend to have a very irregular Luteal phase (one month it is 7-8 days this month it is set for 15 days) just wanted to send you a good luck. we are on month 3 trying

8 years ago

Hi,
Having a short lp makes it hard to conceive, not impossible. It all depends on how soon you implant. However it does mean you would be unlikely to get a clear result for a few days, hope you get your
If af comes it might be worthwhile looking into vitex, it is a natural supplement that can extend your lp by a few days, it did mine.
Good luck and

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo