Community post

Discussion

My doctor is so negative

I had a very strong positive and a positive digital that said 2-3 weeks on the weekend so I go in to see my doctor today who is a fill in while my family doctor is on mat leave so my history is my daughter passed away April 2013 at 18 weeks pregnant then I had 4 early miscarriages after that but I only ever got faint positives and 1-2 weeks with my miscarriages and like I said I'm pregnant again but my doctor basically said she has no hope for this pregnancy because of all the miscarriages iv had before like talk about a bitch walk in there in a good mad and come out in a bad mood questioning the vialability of my new pregnancy :(

She said I should go back on baby asprin and progesterone again but I was on them my last pregnancy and they didn't stop it from miscarrying so do you ladies think I should go back on them anyway or just wait and see how my hgc numbers come back ?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

While she is definitely a bitch, baby aspirin and progesterone couldn't hurt.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo