Community post

Discussion

Anyone at 7dpo today 3/5/2016

I am at 7dpo and i have the following symptoms.
Cramping from 3dpo, spotting ~ just once with i wiped n it was pink, backache since 4dpo but today was so severe i had to use a small pillow
extreme thirst at night since 3dpo
breakouts and i.only get them 2days before AF
Temp dip today hopefully its due to implantation
My luteal phase is 13-14days long and i took clomid which made a ovulate on CD14

any buddies out there

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hey there! Today I am 7dpo as well. Today I have been experiencing a bout of cramps but only on the left side. Not sure if its implantation or not. My breasts are also a bit tender, mostly around the areola. I've been extremely restless since 3dpo and have also woken up from a few minutes of sleep feeling extremely hot and thirsty for drinking water. For the last two days I've also had a pain in my shin area on the left as well. This afternoon I also feel asleep watching t.v and became very emotional.

8 years ago

hi ttvanzie
So good to know someone is on the same page as i am. Dont write off the cramping on one side. With my second son i cramped on one side in the early weeks and even had such terrible pain in my hip joint that my leg would go numb. Sometimes the cramps were so bad i would use a warm water bottle for relief.
Right now am so scared of the disappointment of bfn.
Wishing u a bfp

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm 8 days past ovulation! I've been so tired all week but also restless ???? bloated and today I've had like a milky thick discharge! MY cycles have been either 23 or 28 days after years of either no period or constant periods and we've been trying for over a year now. Trying not to read into anything but can't help but hope!

Lots of luck ladies

8 years ago

Thanks mmmsib! Definitely mot writing the cramps off anytime soon even though it worries me a bit but I'm staying positive. Today I am 8dpo! Anyone else waking up with pain in the abdomen? Like I said before I was already restless at night and recently started napping in the afternoon. Last night I fell asleep for 20 minutes and woke up so hungry! It was about 10:30pm. But I wasn't hungry for food food. I wandered over to the cake and then settled for tortilla chips and salsa. (salty craving??) I'm usually a sour mouth kinda girl (as my fiancé says. lol) Long story short I enjoyed it and though I slept on and off (not sure it was because of the abdominal pain or just the restlessness) but I didn't officially get out of bed until 30minutes to noon. today my abdominal area was hurting so much mostly in the centre area this morning and kind of rotated to the right side. Medium amounts of creamy CM today but not overbearing. I also have bouts of cotton mouth if i dont drink water every 10-15 minutes. Furthermore, my areola's are still sensitive and though I've always had pencil veins they are more pronounced on my breasts that are more fuller than normal and also down my arms. Trying not to read into all of it too much because AF is scheduled for 03/12. Just hoping the baby fairy paid a visit. ????

8 years ago

@ttvanzie
Your symptoms sound encouraging. My AF is also due somewhere around the 11th or 12th.
My tww symptoms have largely remained the same but a have a new one, tingly or itchy nipples. And my backache has moved lower to my tailbone area.

Then out of the blue, my three year old tells me he wants a baby sister..... He has never said such a thing in his life. Then he goes on to say his baby sister will be called Zara. I was like ok. I will buy on at the store for you. Further he tells his two elder brother that they have baby brothers but he does not have. I was quite amused.

@confusemummy
Try resting and see if you are still tired. Your restlessness could be contributing to your fatigue. The milky cm is good. Baby dust to you

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo