Community post

Discussion

Need some buddies

Hey everyone,
My DH and I recently decided to Ttc. This is our first go round and I am in the dreaded 2Ww! First day of cycle was 2/13/16 and I might be around 6dpo. I Don't even care if your not around my cycle, just need someone to chat with :)

11 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi Beber2345,

If you conceive this cycle, will that put you due in November? Then you can look for buddies in November 2016 babies forum. If you would be due in December, then you can look for buddies in December 2016 babies forum.

Link to November 2016 babies forum: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=622484

Link to December 2016 babies forum: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=648478

Loads of to you!

BR,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Hi beber,
I'm waiting to ovulate so not quite in the tww yet, waiting is the worst.
Are you doing opk' s? Bbt? Cervix checks? Only ask because you didn't sound sure about dpo. When are you planning to test? I'm a poas addict and find it hard to wait Any promising early symptoms? I know it's early but it's fun to guess.
I have a ds age five, what about you? Hope you get lucky first time x

8 years ago

Best wishes!! I'm waiting to ovulate to try this month. I'm also looking for friends here!! I've been trying for 3 months thus far. I have a one year old daughter. Best wishes!!

8 years ago

Hi Rose,
It's so time consuming when you are due to ovulate, but not quite sure which day it will happen. Feel like I'm spending so muck time poas, checking cm not to mention bd'ing
Don't know about you but will be glad to rest for a day or two after o? I have just finished doing post bd yoga (ass in air, strange positions all to try help little swimmers) so might be a tad bias at mo.
Good luck and oodles of

8 years ago

@Kerzie
I hear you! I hate waiting to ovulate. Heh. Its worse when my cycles vary month to month. Like last month I was 28 days the month before that 41 days! I just started using First Response daily digital to help me. But at times I get the O pains to help. :-)

Yeah when o is done then I will sit and wonder yet some more. Haha. Makes time go by so slow!!

Baby dust!

8 years ago

hi i am new to all this would love to have a buddy just to natter and share details x

i am 10 days late and stil BFN so bit confused and disheartened

baby dust to you x

8 years ago

hi i am new to all this would love to have a buddy just to natter and share details x

i am 10 days late and stil BFN so bit confused and disheartened

baby dust to you x

8 years ago

Hi Rose, my cycle was messed up last month so not sure what to expect this time round. I usually o late but was taking no chances and started the pre o routine at CD8, now at CD15. Where are you at?

Hi nas, that totally sucks, have you spoke to a doctor to see what's going on? Do you chart your bbt? Maybe you didn't ovulate first time and your body tried again? It would extend your cycle and explain a bfn.
Remember, your not out until af shows.

Good luck ladies and

8 years ago

Hi Beber. I am 14 DPO today. I am also trying to conceive. I am currently in my TWW and I am feeling so anxious. I plan on testing on 14 March, if my AF doesn't show. I've been experiencing the weirdest symptoms, but they are really hard to distinguish from AF symptoms. I would love to buddy up. Lots of prayers and best of luck ....

8 years ago

Hi everyone..I'm new here..ttc my #2..jus ovulate on 8/3 so ya fingers crossed. Hopefully I get lucky after trying a few times..had so many pregnancy symptoms the last cycle but was disappointed when it was not. So not putting much hope now..trying to feel happy and cheerful..haha best of luck to all who are trying..hopefully we have a winter baby..baby dust..

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo