Community post

Discussion

scared I'm not pregnant.

Dh and I are working on our first. We both really want kids but he's older and a little more anxious than me to have a little one but his excitement makes it me as excited.

We had plenty of sex during my fertile period and now im waiting impatiently for any hint of a faint pink line. Im 12 spo an now have 2 days until af and nothing. Im afraid to call anything a symptom. Im exhausted, but im always exhausted. The other night I slept for 12 hours. Normally I edge on the cusp of insomniac. At 8 or 9 dpo I had some sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen. Normally the week before af I wake up with light cramps everyday . I've only gotten light cramps once in the past week and it was not in the morning. My appetite... while nothing really nauseates me I've found the idea of eating anything doesn't whet my appetite. I kind of have to force myself to eat. Ask anyone and they'll tell you I like to eat. No spotting or cramping yet though like I'd expect from my period. My back hurts but I certainly don't want to include thst yet seeing as my back is in a constant state of pain. Moody, I think I'm moodier than normal. The coworkers and family members I usually like I just find myself so annoyed with and dh can hardly do anything without me turning into an ogre.

Idk as I get closer to af and no pink lines I just feel kind of frustrated. A lil depressed even.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Don't be down! You aren't out until AF shows! I never got a BFP until a day after my period was due with both children and 3 pregnancies. Hang in there! It'll happen soon! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo