Community post

Discussion

I HATE TTC

We've been at this TTC stage for 6 months. And nothing. Sigh. Why's it taking so long? ! Are any b of you other ladies getting really discouraged I know I am. I hate the 2ww. Hate it. Hate being disappointed and seeing the disappointed look in my loves gave, each time our test comes out negative.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm on the same boat! We've been TTC for 1 year and a half.. So I 100% know what you're feeling.. Dr. told me I had ovarian cyst so he gave me Clomid and progesterone for 3 months. @my second cycle I finally had a BFP and @ 7weeks pregnant I had a miscarriage I'm on my second cycle since my miscarriage and continued to take clomid and progesterone.. We're praying for our rainbow bby! I wish you the best of luck and don't lose faith trust in gods timing

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you, and I hope you get your rainbow baby very soon! ? every two is so exhausting!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo