Community post

Discussion

8 DPO Buddies? for today, 3/3/16

Hi! New to this site. Looks awesome. I am looking for Cycle Buddies. I am currently 8 DPO and going NUTS!

I think I am mostly going nuts, because I am new to this whole TTC, this would be my first pregnancy , and the actual thought that this could really happen is CRAZY!

I am terrified yet excited at the same time.

Ok - I used an OPK the past couple months, but this was the first cycle I got a Positive OPK....

on 2/22 (CD 15) ....I did an OPK 3 times morning afternoon and evening....morning was negative, afternoon and evening so close to positive I think it was most likely considered positive, if that makes sense...we BD that night

the next morning (CD 16) I got a FOR SURE positive OPK and we did NOT BD that night because I worked too late....

I didnt test the next day (CD 17), and didnt think we would even have time to BD but we did....

now I am 8DPO and going nuts. I want to test so bad! but I know the chances of it being accurate arent good. My boobs are pretty sore. They usually are before AF but a bit less....I am having mild cramping today and yesterday....but AF is due Tues 3/8. I am either PG or going to start my period early. I am asking for answers that I know none of you can give me. haha. just looking for someone to commiserate with!

21 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I guess..what I'm asking is....confirmation that I just can't test today...it'll definitely be negative no matter what is real, right?

8 years ago • Post starter

I am 8 DPO today as well . With my last pregnancy I got a positive at 9 DPO . My previous two pregnancies I didn't get a positive until I was late for AF. Good luck to you !!!

8 years ago

Thank you! I couldn't take it and took a test. Negative. Not surprised. I do feel like I am going to start my pd. Which makes me worry about why it's so early...I thought the luteal phase was pretty consistently 14 days after O. Makes me wonder if this is going to cause a problem TTC ://// if I start my pd tomorrow then my luteal phase would have only been 10 days :/

That is a short one and not sure what all of that means . Don't give up hope just yet . My first two pregnancies were way different from my third . I knew I was prego with third and the first two I had no symptoms for the most part . I didn't know what IB was or what to look for with the first one and I did have that . I couldn't get a BFP until 18 DPo

8 years ago

Hi girls
Hope u don't mind but I thought I would join in. I'm 8dpo now and driving myself crazy looking into every little symptom! My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 7 weeks but only got a bfp at 5 weeks so think it's gona be a longer tww for me.

8 years ago

BabyGirl>3 best wishes to you .

8 years ago

Tag5783 did you start ?? I took a test this morning and BFN. Ugh !!! I have been peeing a ton. Which is not like me . I'm normally a camel . Cramping today and feel like I will start very soon . I even had leaky boobs on Friday . I noticed some white/clear looking stuff and I squeezed Both sides and wallah it came out . AF can be very cruel at times . My cervix was high and couldn't reach for three days . I woke up yesterday morning and it had dropped some , still felt closed but wasn't near as hard . Today feels softer and seems to be opening. I have had three previous vaginal deliveries so I don't think it ever closes all the way

8 years ago

@kentuckygirl I haven't started yet, but I'm not due til Tuesday. I feel it coming for sure :((((

What day are you due to start ??? Last cycle I started day 27 and the cycle before that day 25. I'm on day 23 today and 11 DPO

8 years ago

I'm due to start Tuesday . Today is cycle day 27. And 11 DPO. I have all the feelings I usually do before starting AF

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo