Community post

Discussion

Early Miscarriage

Hi Everyone,

I found out I was pregnant 2/23/16. I just miscarried yesterday on 03/02/16. I was 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I know it was early but it emotionally wrecked my husband and I. We were just so excited! We have been trying for a baby since November 2015. This was my first pregnancy. Can someone please share any successful pregnancy stories right after their miscarriage with me? I could really use some success stories right now... Thank you!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I had a miscarriage a few years ago, then fell pregnant before I even got another period, the result of that is a beautiful little girl BUT 1 thing iI will say is I was a nervous wreck for the 1st few months of pregnancy,

8 years ago

Thank you so much Debbie for replying to me! I am so happy you had your little girl! I hope I have the same story to share in the next few months. I would be a nervous wreck too... and after going through a loss once before, it would be hard not to!

8 years ago • Post starter

How did you fare? I just had an early MC this past weekend at 6 weeks. I know it wasn't in the Lord's time but yes, it absolutely crushes you! I was only 5 weeks behind my sister who is now 12 weeks with her first. It's hard but I'm hoping we can hop back on the wagon when it's right. HIS will be done!

I beat PCOS with lots of hope, faith & some drugs after a miscarriageMama to #littlemissgoo

7 years ago

Hi there, first, I am truly very sorry for your loss!!! xoxo. My husband and I were extremely upset over it. We were only trying for about 3 months when I fell pregnant and then lost the baby. We stopped trying after and decided to heal and start trying again hopefully in September. I cry on occasion still over it. It still hurts. However, everything happens for a reason! My sister in law announced to us she is pregnant with number 2, at 12 weeks (last week.) she didn't even know she was pregnant.. how I do not know. It was hard for me to keep a smile for her last week so it is still tough. I will keep you updated when we start to try again if you would like!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo