Community post

Discussion

Waiting Kills!

Hi Ladies!

Im on my 14 DPO! After my ovaluation date which was roughly 10th Aug, I started having breast pain similar like AF prior. And whole last week I was having terrible lower back pain & irritated at work easily and with Hubby as well.

Im not having any other symptoms like others, except for the past few days I have been having CM watery which is strange for me even before AF.

I dont knw what to expect, last month i had similar symptoms and it turned to be a BFN. So im scared to test at home.

Let me know your replies....

Thanks all...

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

What was your result? I have been having similar things. I have been having slight AF cramps for like a week always getting worse as the day goes on. Once I go to sleep I am fine. My husband also notices I have been more irritable lately. I just want to sleep 90% of the time, and have had such severe back and foot pain it makes me cry. Yesterday I started having more than normal white creamy vaginal discharge. I am confused.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo