Community post

Discussion

I hope I'm not imagining all this!

I swear I've been feeling symptoms since ovulation....so I hope it's not all in my head.

I'm new to this site and I love it!

[b]Mommy to O, C and R...hoping #4 is on the way! [b]

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Same here. I'm 3DPO and I have been cramping since 1DPO. Probably wishful thinking but could be a sign.

Good luck to you! Here's to our BFP this month.

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

12 years ago

This has been a weird month for me. We weren't even trying this month (we only did it twice this month! On the 11th and 16th and I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated)and I have had a few of symptoms. The usual, crampy PMS stuff but the weird thing is my boobs hurt but not like usual. They almost feel like someone is stabbing them off and on mixed with a heavy and full feeling and I have noticable veins on my nipples. Usually they are just sore before my period starts.Weird! Also everything tasted really bad to me for two days.Who knows what the heck is going on. I got what could be considered a faint positive on an internet cheapie but i'm not reading into it to much until I see a DARK line or the word Pregnant on a digi. lol

12 years ago

I have had heartburn, cramps, back pain and leg pains. my breast are heavier and bigger and darker. I feel bloated and some smells are getting to me and i feel sick and very tired. We are crossing our fingers and toes. this will be our second one. We shall see in a couple days! Good luck to you ladies

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo