Community post

Discussion

Please help me decipher my CD3 blood test results

I just had my CD3 blood tests ran on Saturday and I don't have an appointment with the RE until the 22nd so of course I am googling and am confused (and discouraged). From what I can find my FSH and Estradiol numbers are BAD! Can anyone tell me in Layman's Terms what it all means? I am stressing my self out over all of this :(

TSH 1.88 mU/L (was 3.96 Jan 20/16 on my CD21 tests)

FSH 10.9 U/L

Estradiol 193 pmol/L

Prolactin 11.2 ug/L

Any insight is greatly appreciated. These forums have become my "go to" for info!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Here is a helpful link http://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html. Based on your estradiol level you could have a cyst, are you prone to getting them? And don't get too down on yourself because all those levels can be fixed, there is always a solution. Good luck!

User Image

8 years ago

I don't think I am prone to cysts??? I did have a large dermoid cyst removed 5 years ago which they ended up having to remove my right ovary and fallopian tube but at that time my left ovary looked "perfectly healthy" (as per the OBGYN that performed the surgery. I have never had any reason to believe I have cysts but I also didn't know I had the dermoid until it caused an issue with my cycle, so not sure?? I will check out the link you posted. Thank you!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo