Community post

Discussion

Light then dark then light but is one positive?

I started doing Opks on CD 9, they were faint. In CD 11 they got darker but not dark enough to be positive, the CD 12 to today cd 14 its almost non existant. Is this normal? Did i miss Ovulation? Could it still be coming and get dark again? I have a pic but dont know how to load on here from my phone. Thanks for any knowledge advice and/or hope ladies.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It is normal for your LH to fluctuate during your cycle. I would keep using OPKs with SMU & again in the evening until you see a positive. Do you chart your BBT? That will be the only way to confirm ovulation actually took place after you get a positive OPK. In the meantime, keep up the bding! Good luck to you. :)

Me: 36 Dh: 35 TTC since 2/2016 Femara cycle #1 July 2017=tbd

8 years ago

Thank you for asking this! I've been using my OPKs since CD7 (currently CD13) and have not had a clear positive yet. My app said they think my window is closing now... but DH even said last night that my CM felt watery, not EW-ish. So I'm hoping either I ovulated and we just missed it, or it's still on the way and I'll catch it on a test just for peace of mind.

CD9 or so I started getting a flashing smiley on the digital test, but only faint line on Wondfo. Line got a bit darker but not "positive" dark on CD 11 and then seemed a bit lighter again.

Curious question to the other responder - you said use SMU? I've been doing FMU and then a random pee later in the evening. Any ideas why SMU might be better?

Married my 1st love 2-13-16! Our Story, Chapter 1 - Love & Marriage http://www.theknot.com/us/allijon2016 Hoping to write chapter 2 soon!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo