Community post

Discussion

Stress, 7-10DPO and symptoms...

This is my first month without the IUD (Mirena-had it for 3 years 11 months) and things were going great on the ntnp-front. Had great CM and my cervix was right where I wanted her to be, bding regularly, and had a few super early symptoms (Feeling bloated and super gassy, sleeplessness, moody, empty-feeling, and super vivid dreams).

Then Friday morning hits and DH's Sargent comes to the door and tells me my father (who lived 4 hours away) died unexpectedly the night before. I've been trying to keep myself as calm as possible while taking care of all of the arrangements and traveling (I'm the only child and he was unmarried) and trying to watch my symptoms and decipher if they are stress or actual symptoms at the same time on the chance I may be "harboring a fugitive".

So the TWW just got even more difficult - AF is supposed to show up the day of the memorial.

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

First off, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I hope you are doing well and have good support. TTC can be its own emotional roller-coaster without real life stressors and being blindsided by such news. Take care of yourself and your body. Write down as many memories as you can think of.
Any word on your symptoms? I guess the irony is that you will be wearing black anyway on the day AF is supposed to show her ugly face, just in case. I hope everything turns out the way you hope though.
Keep us updated!

12 years ago

I'm really sorry about your dad. I lost mine 7 years ago so I know the pain.

Praying for a BFP for you so you can smile a little on the day of the memorial!

Cry. Sleep. Remember. Cry again. Laugh a little too if you can; it's okay to. You don't have to be the rock. Let others take care of you too. xo

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

12 years ago

Thank you both for your condolences. I'm taking solace in the fact he didn't suffer and that he was at my wedding 3 months ago.

Symptoms have only confused me more - fatigue has gotten worse, heightened sense of smell, super sore bbs, nausea, vivid dreams, forgetfulness, high soft and closed CP, and had a huge gush of watery CM (with a glob) yesterday.

Got antsy and POAS yesterday and as expected, got a BFN. Hoping for AF to stay away and a BFP closer to the end of my cycle.

12 years ago • Post starter

When is due for you guys? I'm due this coming Sunday. Feeling some cramping already. And of COURSE, cramping could be EITHER early pregnancy or pms symptoms. Gotta love it

12 years ago

AF is due Sun/Mon for me. I think I'm going to poas on Saturday. I too have stupid brain. I keep doing really random things that I just step back and go "what was I thinking?" Today I stapled ONE piece of paper (to itself??) This is just an example of what my brain has been like since about last Thursday ish.

I'm feeling out this month though because I don't really have any symptoms that I would expect to have. My bbs are a bit tender and I've had some mild cramping/pressure for about a week now. Different than AF cramps, although this afternoon they started to feel more like AF/PMS cramps so boo to that! I'm very depressed and emotional the last 4-5 days. It's a miracle I'm getting out of bed. I'm super cranky at work - I'm sure my boss is loving me right now! LOL!

FX for both of you! I hope you both get a bfp this week!

Single Mom By Choice TTC Using Open ID Anonymous Donor Sperm User Image

12 years ago

AF due Sundayish for me. Getting more and more antsy to POAS again but don't want another BFN yet. Having a lot of twinges and a cramp here and there. It's been so long since AF came without the IUD that I am not positive it's not her arrival announcement, but I'm fairly sure I've never felt this before?

Fx for both of you, too! Here's to BFPs for us all! Baby dust!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Okay, due again on the 5th. Keep your fingers crossed! Good luck ladies!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo