Community post

Discussion

TTC after a miscarriage

Dr. prescribed me clomid because I have ovary cyst like 8 of them that was the reason why i wasnt ovulating every month.. I was taking Clomid 50mg 2 pills @ night for 5 nights starting on my CD 3. On my second cycle with Clomid i got a BFP after trying for 1yr and 2 mo. unfortunately @ 7 weeks pregnant I had a miscarriage.. I am now on my second cycle after my miscarriage and im going to take Clomid again.. Were hoping for our rainbow baby! :)

User Image

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Best wishes and sticky vibes!

Carried my angel baby for 18 weeks. Praying to conceive quickly and carry a healthy baby to term. User Image

8 years ago

Wish you all the luck in the world. Im with you I had my second miscarriage the middle of Jan. Im on my first real cycle after. Ill keep my fingers crossed for both of us! I feel that the miscarriages made me want to have a little bundle of joy that much more! Keep me posted. What cycle day are you on!

8 years ago

Thank you so much ladies! :) It really means alot and it keeps me being positive and strong.. I will keep fingers crossed for all of us lots and lots of to you! this is my 2nd cycle since my miscarriage and my 1st cycle taking clomid again since then

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Massive good luck to you!!!!!! Hugs!

8 years ago

Thank you!! Lots of &

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo