Community post

Discussion

1 dpo -2ww in progress

TTC off and on for 3 years - feeling positive about this cycle. BD on ovulation day with soft cup for 5 hours - and the wait begins.

9 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Good luck!

8 years ago

Hi there Nolabelle! Iam new to the forum, but just wanted to say good luck! I'm also ttc #1 for about a year now. Had IUI on friday and i am on 2dpo today. Looks like we are doing the 2ww together!

e

8 years ago

I think I'm about 4 DPO or could only be 1DPO. Weird symptoms this month. We miscarried in Nov and this is our 3rd month TTC. We can all go crazy together. I have found though that the months I get distracted by other things going on and don't think about is the month I get pregnant.

8 years ago

Good luck ladies! I am trying not to think too much about the 2ww - so that i can make it to my expected AF day to test..... but will probably break down and test a little early. What about y'all? when will you test?

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi sthomer26 and nolabelle! Ugh, well i am a serial tester! I promised myself to wait till 12dpo this time, but knowing myself i will probably test earlier!!! I am also trying to focus on all but symptoms because i have had every symptom in the book after my previous iui's and each time it was a bfn. I do think my imagination goes a bit wild though so i dont know if i can trust my own experience of early symptoms! Only time will tell! My boobs are already sore and i am only 3dpo today- crazy, i know! Hehe!so i am just trying to ignore it!Haha! Good luck ladies!! Baby dust!!!

e

8 years ago

Hello Ladies! I'm currently 3 dpo and I also have a good feeling about this cycle, crossing my fingers! I have had on and off nausea, dull pain/pressure, a few twinges (But that could be from gas lol TMI) and some headaches and fatigue....it all started about Feb 24th....so hoping for the best.

Sending you all &

8 years ago

I have felt lots of twinges and little stabby pains in my lower abdomen.,..... i'm hopeful, but also sure that i am just attributing gas or normal pains to implantation????

Oh i hate the 2ww.....

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi Nolabelle! My boobs are on fire and feel bigger!!! But i am still only 5dpo today- so too early according to most for it to be anything other than progesterone spike after O day. And like you i have had LOTS of twinges and cramping and even a couple of sharp quick stab pains on both sides. AF date still a week away. I am bloated and gassy- big time. Ugh i share your frustration about the 2ww. And as much as i try to focus on other things i find myself constantly googling for any BFP posts per dpo. Actually irritating myself!!!! Hehe!!!Going crayzeeeeee y'all!!!

e

8 years ago

tested 4 times over the weekend - 1 clear blue digital, 1 cheapie dip stick, and 2 dollar tree - all :( I feel like today AF will make an unwelcome appearance. :(
Wishing you ladies better luck.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo