Community post

Discussion

confused

So. Iv been using period tracker app. According to that I'm 2 days late I have been averaging 26 days for the past 6 months.

I'd had no normal pms symptoms like sore boobs acne or some spoting. But for the past week I have had cramps I don't normally get them they come and go nothing major. But today they seem to be more stronger. All tests have come back negative done one a few days before I was due one day before I was due and today which I'm 2 days late. My cervice is high, close and seems soft. Put when I checked it there was a little bit of dark red blood in my cervical mucus. My lower abdomen seems soft and swollen. I have no pms symptoms or pregnancy symptoms.

Was wondering if anyone has had something similar.

I will wait another week and do a test again if mother nature has not turned up.

8 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi there,

Is this your first baby? are u ttc now? Its not impossible that you are pregnant since your AF is late.. Go and get some clearblue or frer now..

User Image

8 years ago

This would be my third which is why I'm so confused! Totally different from the other times!

Yeah I'm ttc. I used a first response this morning and it was negative :’(

8 years ago • Post starter

Did you travel by plane somewhere? because that may give some effect to the cycle as well..

User Image

8 years ago

Nope. I did have stress a couple of months ago but iv had 2 periods since? This woman malarkey sucks at times lol

erm.. quite complicated..
stress may cause the reason as well.. are u in some kind of medication?

User Image

8 years ago

No no medication either. Just gotta play the waiting game I guess!

R u still seeing some blood in the mucus?

User Image

8 years ago

If there is no more blood.. it seems like my 4th pregnancy last time.. i got the bfp very late.. suddenly it shows few days later..and then i saw some bleeding and then bfn, followed by negative blood test.. AF never showed up.. 3 weeks after that.. request for a scan and i was pregnant to my little girl.. she is now almost 1 year..

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo