Community post

Discussion

Success stories and 2ww symptoms using Maca and Bee Pollen??

So the month i did finally get that BFP was September but ended as quickly as it started So I decided to take Oct. off and just grieve a little. What I did different that month was take Maca (capsules) and it seemed to have done the trick.Well I did some research and found that bee pollen is another super food that can help with Lp defect, ovulation, egg health, sperm, all types of stuff! Just google it you'll see. So this month i started taking the maca capsules,, folic acid, and bee pollen (capsules) from the beginning of my cycle and used opk's. Something must have worked b/c i got a + opk on cd 9 and i swear i felt the egg pop out this time with ovu cramps. Anyways sorry for being so long winded but i was wondering if anyone else has tried this and what were your results? Im currently 7 dpo and feel pretty great but no other symptoms. So how bout you?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well I am wishing you loads of baby dust. I also started taking maca just last month and am waiting for the royal jelly to arrive. I have REALLY noticed a difference in how I feel. My last period was more like what I had in my 20's! My fx that this is a good month for us both - I am waiting for O anyday now - CD 13.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

Same here i feel so happy this month and I give credit to the vitamins.The only thing is i ovulated really early (cd9) so i'm actually having a 3ww lol. But hopefully this is both our month! I'm feeling pretty optimistic tho. Oh and let me know how that royal jelly works. I like the capsules for convenience but i heard the royal jelly is more beneficial.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo