Community post

Discussion

Clear blue digital freaking me out

Hi, I got a bfp 1 week ago today, clear blue digital said 2-3 weeks. My hubby and I only did the deed once last month(18th Jan) my period was due 15th Feb. I have done another digital today and it is still showing 2-3 weeks. I am freaking out because I had an ectopic 3 years ago, no symptoms except that the clear blue wasn't rising past 2-3 weeks. I have 3 children 2 before ectopic and 1 after. With those the digitals went up perfectly, so now I have got myself into a panic. My tube was removed with my last ectopic, if this is another ectopic it's game over. I'm going to see my GP later today to get an early scan booked(routine bcos of previous ectopic) I can't bare the thought of losing this baby, I lost my brother in a car accident recently. This baby was my ray of hope and something to look forward too. :(

10 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Just to add I had the lightest pink spotting on the day my period was due and the day after. The colour was that light I wasn't even 100% sure it was and it was only 3 times when I wiped

8 years ago • Post starter

I am in the same boat as you. The waiting is the hardest part. My betas were 88 and then 49. Could it be that you are experiencing a chemical pregnancy? Fingers crossed that your HCG is slow to rise and not ectopic or a chemical pregnancy. I go for another stat beta on Friday. We'll see how that pans out. Good luck!

-Victoria

8 years ago

I am in the same boat as you. The waiting is the hardest part. My betas were 88 and then 49. Could it be that you are experiencing a chemical pregnancy? Fingers crossed that your HCG is slow to rise and not ectopic or a chemical pregnancy. I go for another stat beta on Friday. We'll see how that pans out. Good luck!

-Victoria

8 years ago

-Victoria

8 years ago

-Victoria

8 years ago

-Victoria

8 years ago

-Victoria

8 years ago

How did your scan go? Everything ok? Fingers crossed:)

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

8 years ago

I saw my GP and they have referred me for a scan, I will get a call from the epau today, so hopefully will get the scan tomorrow. x

Just got back from my scan, everything looks perfect. Gestational sac measuring 5weeks 6days <3

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo