Community post

Discussion

7 DPO, too soon for symptoms?

I started feeling like I was PMSing two days ago, at only 5DPO, about a week and a half (30 day cycle) before I should be getting AF. I normally only PMS for a couple days before, and I normally get cramps. I'm not cramping, just intensely tired and and pressure really low in my abdomen. My husband has also been hitting my cervix during bding regularly, which has never really happened. And I'm gassy a lot. Am I just over analyzing or could there be something to it?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am also 7 DPO and have been tired pretty much since O which I blame on progesterone. I have had the crampy pressure today, backache, and my nipples have been so sore that the shower spray hurts them. The sides of my boobs have started tingling too. So I hope that it is possible to have symptoms around this time because it would be a good sign for both of us.

12 years ago

Well ladies, I too am 7 DPO. I've had a headache since 1 DPO. Today, I am super tired, woke up starving which rearly happens, consipated, having to go pee almost every hour or two, and cm is starting to pick up. So, I say that it is possible to have symptoms at 7 DPO.

12 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm also 7dpo! I have some twinges around my left ovary (I think). I am also just feeling some general cramping and pulling. It's all similar to what I usually feel before my period, though it's happening a little early for that. I'm really hoping that this is my month! But I don't really feel anything majorly different yet to hint at that!! Baby dust to you all!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo