Community post

Discussion

Is it possible to get a BFN at 12 dpo with a FRER and still

I know I definitely ovulated 12 days ago so i know i didnt ovulate late or anything - but could I still be in with a chance? Got a total blank on test this morning was so upset but thinking any chance I could still have a shot? Had cramping pain like AF yesterday for a few hours but only on one side - not sure if I implanted late maybe?

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm going through the same! AF due tomorrow. Have had cramping on and off for two weeks now, sore breasts, fatigue. Cramping is on left side and I have a retroverted uterus that tilts to the left so I was thinking implantation, but no spotting. Vaginal secretions have been milky which is different for me. But my tests keep coming back blank in 3-5 minutes with faint positives after testing time has passed, not sure if evaps or what but I am driving myself insane! I've told myself I will not test again until at least 1 day late for AF. I'll update how my journey goes, you do the same! Hang in there! It can take up to 12 days or more for embryo to travel to uterus to implant so you may still be in the running! I've heard of pregnant women not getting a faint BFP until a week after AF was due! Our luck that will be us! Much love a baby dust! <3

8 years ago

I felt ovulation pain on 2/11/16 and confirmed with a Peak fertility reading on my OPK on 2/12/16 (I forgot to test on the day I ovulated). My ovulation day was CD 23, so I know it's going to take a little longer for me to get a BFP, but I the urge to test was so strong that I just had to POAS 12dpo and got a BFN. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I just tested too early! I hope you just tested early too and your BFP is just around the corner!

Come on Baby J! User Image

8 years ago

Thanks girls its comforting to know others are going through the same! I am waiting fearfully for AF to come going to the bathroom every 20 mins afraid of what il see...

Pookie the fact you are getting faints is really good even if its after the time! Goin to get another FRER and test tomorrow if AF doesnt show up by then - if that was implantation on Monday - it should should show up on a test by Thurs yes?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo